Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Call for Sports Bar Junkie Followers

Alas, I've had a lot of fun writing this blog, but my class, RTV3280: Writing and Reporting for Interactive Media, is almost done (I'm in the home stretch now).  As a result, I'm afraid that I'll be wrapping up my blog soon.  I know -- it's tragic.  I hope no one gets too upset or takes this decision the wrong way; it's not personal, it's just business.  I was having a good time writing articles, recording audio and adding video; but without this class, I may be forced to move on to other mediums (like a job, hopefully :- P).  And anyway, I don't mean to tease you or get your hopes too high, but I am going to continue to write for at least little longer.  Maybe I'll make another audio slideshow (with some natural and ambient sound this time), or I'll review some more sports bars before I call it quits.  After all, it would be great if I could use this blog as an example of my work.  I might even get to do some professional writing some day -- that is if I continue to "step my game up."  To whoever read this blog, thank you so much.  If you're a hiring editor who loves sports bars, IM me!  ;-)  It's been real!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Catherine! I think the next (last) few posts will be good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in fact very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I only use internet for that reason, and get the latest news.

    Visit my web page :: Secured personal loan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked while people
    consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the
    whole thing without having side-effects , people could take
    a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    my blog :: Mortgage loan Consultants

    ReplyDelete